Perfect for properties in conservation areas, Residence 9 uPVC windows have the authentic appearance of traditional timber windows. With the excellent thermal performance, and easy maintenance of modern uPVC Residence 9 windows, or R9, offer the best of both worlds. With a diagonal profile join emulating traditional woodworking techniques, R9 is the first truly convincing timber-effect window.
A-rated, weatherproofed and meeting ‘Passivhaus’ standard for thermal efficiency, Residence 9 windows utilise a 100mmm, 9 chambered design for enhanced energy efficiency. This can help to save money on a home’s energy bill. With a range of traditional hardware and locks available, Residence 9 timber effect windows can also be customised to suit any property.
Features and benefits of our Residence 9 uPVC windows
- Made from a maintenance free, composite material
- Authentic appearance of a traditional timber, flush sash window: available in a range of wood foils for added customisability
- 100mm, 9 chambered design for enhanced performance
- Meets thermal requirements for ‘Passivhaus’
- WER A-rated
- U value of 1.2 W/M2K with double glazing. U value of 0.8 W/M2K with triple glazing
- Diagonal profile join emulates the woodworking techniques of traditional windows for added authenticity
- Full range of traditional hardware available