We can offer a wide range of sealed units with options to achieve energy ratings A, B or C with all our window systems.
We combine the world famous Planitherm low energy glass with warm edge spacer bar, and argon gas as standard. Low Iron glass is also available to enhance the energy performance further, when required. All our windows are supplied with the correct energy performance certificate documenting the supply date, reference and job number to give your customer peace of mind, and as always it’s branded with your logo and details.
Our glass buying power means you can save money by getting frames and glass from one place – one delivery, one invoice and one point of contact, plus you’re job is fully energy certified, with the certificate to prove it. Lead, sandblasting, bevels, Georgian bar and bespoke designs are all available too.
Features and benefits of our sealed units
- Float and toughened glass available on quick turnaround times
- Glass only orders available, for re-glaze jobs
- All glazed orders fully certified with energy ratings
- Lead, bevels, Georgian and Astrigal bars available
- Warm edge spacer bar and argon gas supplied as standard
- Bespoke sandblasting and art work available
- All our units are taped for easy and safe handling