SupaLite tiled conservatory roofs can effortlessly convert a conventional conservatory into a sunroom.
Using an extremely lightweight aluminium structure, SupaLite tiled conservatory roofs are an innovative way to improve the energy efficiency of a conservatory. The latest insulation technology used in the design of the SupaLite tiled roofs means that they have great energy efficiency values. Potentially helping to save energy around a home.
With a range of tile styles, colours and finishes available, a SupaLite tiled roof can be tailored to fit a wide variety of conservatories, aesthetics and needs.
Features and benefits of our Supalite tiled roofs
- Can be retro-fitted on to existing conservatory, or added as new
- Available in a wide range of styles, including: Victorian, Edwardian, Gable, Double Hip, Roof Ridge, with option of Roof Vents
- Incredible U-value of 0.18 that exceeds building regulations
- Lightweight aluminium structural frame, with connector system for when new windows or doors are to be fitted to a new or existing building
- Metrolite roof tiles supplied as standard, in either Burnt Umber, Charcoal or Ebony
- Tapco roof tiles supplied as extra, in either Plum, Brick Red or Pewter
- 10 year guarantee on all roof components with a life expectancy of 60 years on tiles
- Easy to install to existing window frames
- Large roof vents available to allow in maximum light
- Full range of colour-matching facias, soffits and gutters to suit your choice of windows