Our Global and K2 conservatory glass roofs uses a range of energy efficient glazing solutions to achieve maximum performance.
As market-leaders when it comes to energy-saving glass, Global Glass is the latest development in low emissivity (low-E) coating technology, combined with self-cleaning and tinted options. It uses an advanced magnetron coating to retain heat in a home for longer, whilst also capturing natural heat from sunlight. This can potentially help reduce the cost of heating for a household. It looks great too!
Features and benefits of our glass roofs
- Advanced magnetron coating retains internal heat, whilst capturing natural heat from sunlight: perfect for improving a home’s energy efficiency
- Exceptional roof U-value performance producing higher solar gain
- Eliminates cold spots around glass roof units
- Helps to reduce condensation on the inner pane
- Available with a range of options; Low ‘E’ Bronze, Low Maintenance Aqua Tint, Low Maintenance Blue Tint, Celsius One Blue Tint, Celsius Elite Blue Tint, Celsius Clear Neutral Tint.