We supply Door-Stop GRP composite doors in a Halo System 10 or Rustique outerframe, to the trade. Door-Stop doors are foam filled for increased thermal efficiency and feature a GRP skin that is resistant to scratching, warping and fading to give the consumer a low-maintenance and attractive new front door that’s built to last.
Upsell customers to this energy efficient and secure entrance door and enjoy better profits on your installations whilst being confident you’re installing a quality product.
Features and benefits of our GRP composite doors
- 70mm Halo System 10 or Rustique system outerframe
- White, red, blue, green, black, darkwood, oak, grey, duck egg blue, poppy red, cream and Chartwell green on white colour options
- Solid darkwood and oak colour options (both sides) also available
- White, rosewood, oak, rosewood on white, oak on white and oak frame colour options
- Fab & Fix handles
- High performing locking system (Yale Keyfree system also available)
- Can achieve Secured by Design accreditation
- Decorative hardware includes Letterboxes, knockers, spy knockers, and numerals